Thursday, March 22, 2012

Week 5

So far I finished the final script and starting on the thumbnail. When i got Jack to read the first draft, it was more of telling than showing but then I got rid of it in the final draft, now it's much better. I guess it's ready for submission. Now I can move on to thumbnailing. There are a few shots I need to work out the angles, composition and even changing the shots, so I will not totally stick to shot-list.



About the character design, i found some reference photos of little girls such as this one here

I need to spend a little time just to work on the eyes because it needs to be appeal.


I also found some music for my animation, focusing on Violin and Piano because i want it to be sad so I reckon violin and piano are the best instruments for it.

1 comment:

  1. Cool, you can edit till really you lock in around the storyboard stage.

    ReplyDelete