Monday, March 12, 2012

Week 3

Right now I'm writing the first draft base on the shot-list. While writing I might change a few shots to make it works better.
The first shot of the animation is all about 2D which I want to make it perfect and it takes about 7-10 seconds. Also this is what I have to rethink whether I really need this shot or not, but I'll work it out really soon.
I'm also starting to design my characters. I came up with a few looks of my character and been showing to people around which one appeals more and I guess I know which one will work.
Apart from writing script and designing I also working on the production proof which I have to choose a scene that has most of things in it, then actually animate/composite it (doesn't have to be perfect) just to see if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment