Monday, May 21, 2012

Script (Adding)

Today I got the script feed back from Jack and there's something that I need to think about is the moment Mya  leaves to die. Does she reconsider returning , get angry, feel despair... what does she feel?
So I sat down and wrote down a few things...

This is when the Lady pushes Mya out of her house and closes the door.
Mya picks up the photograph she spends a moment looking at the house. Fade.
Finally she decides to walk away in despair
While she walks, she sees some woods lying on the snow
She stops and stares at it for a moment then looks to the broken photograph and
She decides to move on.

or

She sees some woods lying on the snow
She stares at it for awhile
She looks back to the broken photograph
She kneels down but not to pick up the woods
She gathers snow and starts building snowballs   

The problem is that I will have to add more shots and my animation is already long. But that won't bother me. Jack really got the point that I need a reason why Mya decided to leave, that's suicide and it's a big decision.

After she spends a moment staring at the house she finally walks away, and in her mind if she goes to pick up more woods the Lady would let her in. However while she looks for woods the photograph reminds her of her parents, so she decides to build the snowballs and then bring the woods home. Unfortunately the snowballs were built but she's too weak and exhausted, and she fell to her death. 

I think this answers the question!!! and I don't mind addding a few more shots as long as it make sense!!

No comments:

Post a Comment